Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Surreal Night

I just want to pour my heart out right now.  Words can't describe how good it feels to have all of your support.  I am so appreciative to all of my fans.  You always give so much support.  I had an amazing show last night and to see so many people being touched by my voice and my music was really surreal.  You inspire me.  You are like the blood in my veins that keeps me moving.

And to top it off, last night, when Mark Mendoza from Twisted Sister complimented me and said I had an amazing voice and really good music, that was just really motivating. This dude is from one of the greatest bands of all time and he was digging my songs ''Real Time'' and ''Easier Said Than Done.''  For a guy like that to be impressed by my music, that put me on cloud 9.

I never take any of you for granted.  Steve Ryan is officially on the map.  It's only up from here and you're coming with me!!  I don't know if I'm going to accept this deal that's on the table from the major label yet or not, but either way, I am going to keep bringing you GREAT music and poetry.



Check out Steve Ryan's book, ''Love Poems: Are You The One?''. Available in all bookstores and on kindle.  Click Here to go to the book on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment