Monday, August 11, 2014

On Aug 11th, it all began

My journey in this world began on this day in the past.  Today is my birthday and I've already received phone calls, emails and social media postings.  Thank you to everyone who is taking the time out of the day to do these things.  I am appreciative.

I give a special thank you to my mother.  When I was born, she almost died giving birth to me.  She was hospitalized for weeks.  I can't imagine my life without her and I love her so much.  That's my reflective moment today.

Thinking about this year, so far has been a very amazing year, and I have accomplished some goals that I've set out to accomplish.  Looking back and reflecting, the best birthday gift is the gift of life.  Knowing that another year has passed and I can truly say that I'm at a good place in my life.  Now my wish is for others to have that same feeling about their own lives at some point.   It wasn't easy getting to this place.  If I took the time to talk about all the bad stuff, this posting would be pages long.  But that's nothing new, everyone has obstacles.  At the end of the day, it's all about how we handle and how we overcome.  So I will close this posting out with my tagline that I made years ago, that is my signature quote, ''Success comes from patience and persistence!!.''

Sincerely,

Steve Ryan
www.SteveRyan.com



No comments:

Post a Comment