Saturday, November 28, 2015

Where are you my one?

I can see you
Your image is in my head
We met in my dreams
Although we’ve never met

I can envision your beauty
In many ways it turns me on
I feel this so strong
This feeling can’t be wrong

I can picture us together side by side
You’re everything to me, my heart is open wide
I can see us talking about so many things
I can see us picking out our wedding rings

You’re the one for me and I am for you
The spark we feel gives away the clues
When I’m around you, I can’t help but smile
You complete me; I want us to have a child

The love that we feel it is so rare
The passion that we feel makes our eyes glare
When we finally meet, this will be our truth

Where are you my one, where do I find you?


© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible


No comments:

Post a Comment