Friday, January 29, 2016

Screw this, I’m done

Screw this, I’m done

Will hatred be our future position?
I used to love you, but was my mind just kidding?
It’s like I can’t look at you anymore
Instead of love, hurt is what my heart stores

I gave my heart and my all to you
Time and time again you gave me bad news
I saw the signs but I didn’t make an exit
Until you did the ultimate transgression

How can you do this to me right in my own bed?
You thought you were slick but I caught you instead
You had no idea that I was coming home
I was surprised that you weren’t there alone

I am so hurt and it has turned into anger
Instead of being accountable, you’re pointing your finger
How can this be on me? You’re the one that’s cheating

Screw this, I’m done, this time I’m leaving

© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment