Thursday, April 14, 2016

We Can Make This Last

We Can Make This Last

We’ve been spending a lot of time together
Since the first day we met
The connection between us is like stormy weather
It stirs up all the love thoughts in our heads

I feel like we’re falling for each other
There’s no denying it
The way we act when we’re together
It makes it so obvious

Anytime that we’re apart
I can’t get you out of my head
Are you going through the same thing?
I was in doubt but you confirmed it instead

It feels so good to be in sync
Our love has just begun
I’ve waited so long for this moment
When I can say I’m falling in love

We’re moving at a nice pace
Things aren’t going too fast
We’re taking the solid way

This is how relationships last

© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment