Thursday, June 9, 2016

A True Romance

A True Romance

When we stare into each other’s eyes
The chemistry is no surprise
We feel each other’s thoughts
Our emotions are so high

We’re stuck in a daze
All our past baggage fades away
It doesn’t matter what didn’t work before
We’re connected so deep, it opens love’s door

We can sit and talk all day
With you everything is easy to say
I don’t have to wonder what’s on your mind
Your words flow so well, and it makes time fly by

I enjoy being around you
Every time we meet, there’s something new
You always look so well
I can feel my heart move

You know that we’re falling in love
I can feel it when we’re holding hands
When we touch, we go into a trance

This is real, we have a true romance

© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible


No comments:

Post a Comment