Thursday, June 30, 2016

Is It a Mistake?

Is It a Mistake?

I think about you all the time
My heart still goes pitter pat
Although I try to move on
Our love I can’t forget

I think about those memories
All the great times that we shared
I remember that feeling
Just knowing that you really cared

I can’t deny our love
I can’t deny what was true
Are these memories just an illusion?
Did I forget the abuse?

I thought about reconnecting
Would that decision be so wrong?
Will we repeat our same past?
Will we sing the same song?

I don’t know what to do
I’m just confused
Will I really lose if I go back to you?

This decision is such a struggle
One that I don’t want to make
No matter which path I go

One of those ways will be a huge mistake

© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment