Thursday, January 12, 2017

What is the Problem?

What is the Problem?

Love, why haven’t you happened already?
Did I do something wrong?
Why do you keep sending losers my way?
Is this karma correcting the day?

Am I being punished for my past?
I didn’t mean to pass up a past chance
I wasn’t ready for love then
I needed to grow for a true commitment

Now that I’m ready
No one catches my eye
I don’t feel any sparks
Even when there’s an attractive outside

I need a certain feeling
One that’s deeper and more
I’m not going to sacrifice and settle
I don’t want to be bored

I’m trying to be patient, but this is getting hard
Something’s got to give, I need a new start
Sometimes I feel like giving up on this dream

Is true love really meant for me?

© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment