Friday, March 17, 2017

We Met By Design

 We Met By Design

Can you believe we’re already planning our wedding?
We just met three months ago, where are we heading?
I’m caught up in the excitement of all this love
But it feels so real, experiencing this was my first

I always took longer in my past
I’ve never gotten into a relationship this fast
You felt so right and this couldn’t be wrong
We knew each other all long

We knew each other before we met
It was like a decade in the first second
I smiled ear to ear with a big grin
As soon as we met, I knew this was a win

We talked about our future on that first day
And to our surprise, we wanted the same thing
We were in sync, we were already one
Our spirits were married in the soul sun

It was by design that we met
Our connection was confirmed in an instant
And now today we are making progress

I welcome our future, there are no regrets

© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment