Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Tired of Dreaming about Love

Tired of Dreaming about Love

Sometimes I get tired of dreaming about love
Maybe I need a break from it
It’s become a habit
Now it’s not fun

Is love overrated?
Does happiness really exist?
Can true love really happen?
Or is this just an unreal wish?

My thoughts have become stressful
Thinking about the romantic possibilities
Am I being too restless?
I want love to happen naturally

It’s hard to escape the mention of love
It’s shown everywhere around
It’s on the TV, the radio and the movies
You can’t escape love’s town

I wonder if the desire is created
From all the things that we see
Is love seriously for real?
Or is it just a dream?

I hope the answer comes
I don’t want to be without
It would be nice to experience

This love that everyone talks about


© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment