Tuesday, May 9, 2017

When We First Met

When We First Met

When we first met
It was like magic
We fit so well together
We had a natural attraction

When I looked into your eyes
You reached out for my hand
That first kiss was a surprise
It ignited a new romance

When we first held each other
I didn’t want to let go
That moment was real and special
It wasn’t just a show

Anytime that we’re together
We make each other smile
That stays in my mind forever
I get excited like a child

When I hear your voice
I start to melt inside
It’s so smooth and sweet
It keeps me mesmerized

When I kiss your sexy lips
Mmmm is all I can say
We had this natural connection

Ever since that first day

© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    ReplyDelete