Friday, June 9, 2017

Our Unexpected Meet

Our Unexpected Meet

When I first met you
We shared a kiss
It was unexpected
Wow, oh the magic

Then you went away
I thought I had your number saved
Somehow I lost it
I wish your flight was delayed

Now I can’t find you
I don’t know your last name
I’m feeling so frustrated
This is love lost, I’m ashamed

It was something about you
You’re all in my head
I don’t know what to do
Will we run into each other again?

I wish you had my number
But your phone wasn’t charged
I can’t believe I saved yours wrong
Now I’m singing sad love songs

This love is so lost
Now it’s only in my dreams
I knew that you were the one
Will you be in my future? 

Life, please answer that mystery.

© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    ReplyDelete