Tuesday, July 28, 2020

You Revealed The Truth

You Revealed The Truth

You really hurt me last night
You made cry inside
I can’t believe what I’m seeing
Someone else was kissing you
It’s like my mind is deceiving
It’s leaving me so confused

I won’t put all the blame on you
I ignored what I felt, this isn’t new
I saw the signs all around me
My gut had a message to see
But my heart wouldn’t let me leave
And now it’s torn apart from me

It’s reality now that I see
There’s no us
There’s only you and then there’s me
I thought we loved one another
That fantasy isn’t true
Your lies was undercover
And now you revealed the truth

I must let you go
Although I love you so
Goodbye my love

Goodbye

© Copyright 2013 By Steve Ryan
From the Book ''Love Poems Are You The One''.
EBook & Paperback available on Amazon 
Audiobook available on Audible

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. make wordpress website by the help of this video youtu.be/HCBD4dqMqmM

    ReplyDelete